Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: SXSW 2012: Should Web Sites And Video Games Be Preserved Like Art Is?
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:05:19 -0400

SXSW 2012: Should Web Sites And Video Games Be Preserved Like Art Is?

The "Preserving the Creative Culture of the Web" panel at SXSW addressed an
interesting question: "Should web sites and artifacts be treated like works
of art or architecture?" Our three panelists discussed how these artifacts,
along with video games, internet forums and user-generated forums, have
cultural relevance, and it's important to save them.

"The internet community as a whole hasn't done a great job of doing that,"
Hasty said.

 http://huff.to/waDVyg

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/11/sxsw-2012_n_1333022.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://huff.to/waDVyg+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va