Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Future Proof – Protecting our digital future » More digitisati on case studies now available…
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:06:29 -0400

Future Proof – Protecting our digital future » More digitisation case
studies now available…
The key message of this case study is that planning for digitisation needs
to involve determining the business drivers for each program/project and
the particular needs of the records. These must inform digitisation
approaches, technical specifications and other requirements – there is no
‘one size fits all’ solution.

See if people are clicking on this link:
Try the sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va