Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: RIM Month/Earth Week
From: "Martin, Deborah L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:51:05 -0700

For the first time that I know of, we are planning on doing some fun activities for RIM Month and Earth Week next month.  We were thinking of putting a RIM crossword puzzle in the company newsletters, adding a RIM tip of the day to the intranet site, and maybe a contest to see who can find a group of electronic records based on a sample discovery list of terms.  We'll also have posters and guides on cleaning out offices, but that's all we've come up with so far.  Does anyone have any successful activities that you would be willing to share?

Deb Martin
509-376-3771