]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2012

SOCNET April 2012

cfp: INTELLIGENT NETWORKING AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS - INCoS 2012

Asta Ze <[log in to unmask]>

Asta Ze <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:09:31 -0400

text/plain

apologies for cross-posting

==========================
Call for Papers: INCoS-2012, University Politehnica of Bucharest,
Romania, September 19-21, 2012
We apologize for multiple copies. Please circulate this CfP among your
colleagues and students.
==========================

INCoS 2012 - CALL for PAPERS

Fourth International Conference On INTELLIGENT NETWORKING AND
COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS - INCoS 2012

September 19 - 21, 2012
Bucharest, Romania

Web Site: http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/~incos2012/

SUBMISSION Deadline: **April 25th, 2012**

INCoS Organizing Committee invites all interested colleagues and
students to participate to an exciting scientific and social event
focusing on latest advances in intelligent and adaptive solutions for
social networks and collaborative systems that lead to gain
competitive advantages in business and academia scenarios. Submissions
include: Regular papers (up to eight pages), Workshop paper (up to six
pages), Short paper (up to four pages) and Poster paper (up to two
pages). All paper will be included in the IEEE CPS proceedings of the
conference.

>>> THE CONFERENCE AT A GLANCE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1) SPONSORSHIP AND ENDORSEMENT

-INCoS-2012 conference is technically supported by IEEE SMC
(INCoS is technically supported in its all editions by IEEE SMC).

-INCoS-2012 is endorsed by EUSFLAT, European Society for Fuzzy Logic
and Technology (INCoS-2011 was supported by IFSA)

2) CONFERENCE TRACKS

- The main topics of interest of INCoS-2012 include but are not
limited to the following tracks (please visit
http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/~incos2012/information.html for a full
topics list):

- Cloud Computing: Service, Storage, Security and Privacy
- Data Mining and Knowledge Management for Intelligent Networking and
Collaborative Systems
- Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Management
- Grid and P2P Distributed Infrastructure for Intelligent Networking
and Collaborative Systems
- Intelligent Collaborative Systems for work and Learning, Virtual
Organization and Campuses
- Methodology, Analysis and Sustainability of Intelligent Networking
and Collaborative Systems
- Nature's Inspired and Multi-Agent Collaborative Systems
- Networking and Collaboration at School
- Next Generation Network Protocols and Components
- Security, Organization, Management and Autonomic Computing for
Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems
- Semantics and Ontologies for Networking and Collaborative Systems
- Software Engineering for Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems
- Wireless and Sensor Systems for Intelligent Networking and
Collaborative Systems
- Poster Track (open to submissions from all tracks and topics of the
conference).

3) WORKSHOPS

- Third International Workshop on Computational Intelligence for
Disaster Management
(CIDM 2012)
- Fourth International Workshop on Managing Insider Security Threats
(MIST 2012)
- The Fifth International Workshop on Information Network Design
(WIND 2012)
- Third International Workshop on Adaptive Systems for Collaborative Learning
(IWASCL 2012).
- International Workshop on Kansei Engineering and Design
(WKED 2012)
- First International Workshop on Intelligent Future Internet of Things
(IFIoT 2012)

4) PROCEEDINGS
Accepted papers in all categories (regular, workshop, short and
poster) will be included in the conference proceedings. The INCoS 2012
proceedings will be published by IEEE Conference Publishing Service in
the form of CD-ROM with ISBN, and will be accessible on-line in IEEE
Xplore Digital Library. All CPS conference publications are also
submitted for indexing to EI's Engineering Information Index,
Compendex®, (Elsevier), and ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical
Proceedings®, ISTP®/ISI Proceedings, and Current Contents on Diskette®
(ISI Thomson)

Presented papers at INCoS-2012 will be considered for publication in
several Special Issues in refereed International Journals.

5) POST-CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their work to
Special Issues in refereed International Journals (updating/pending
approval):
-ACM/Springer Journal of Mobile Networks and Applications. (SCI Indexed)
-Journal of Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. (SCI Indexed?
-International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing (IJGUC). (EI Indexed)
-International Journal of Embedded Systems (IJES). (EI Indexed?
-International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking
(IJHPCN) (EI Indexed)

6) SUBMISSION
>>> Papers must be submitted no later than *** April 25th, 2012 *** and electronic submission in PDF is required (see webpage of conference for details,
http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/~incos2012/submission.html).

Submitted papers should be original and contain contributions of
theoretical, experimental or application nature, or be unique
experience reports. INCoS 2012 accepts these paper categories: Regular
papers 8 pages, Workshop paper 6 pages, Short paper 4 pages, Poster
paper 2 pages. ALL accepted submissions (regular, workshop, short,
poster paper) will be included in the IEEE CSP proceedings of the
conference.

7) ORGANIZATION
The INCoS 2012 will be held in Bucharest, Romania
(http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/~incos2012/venue.html).
Organized by: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania

8) IMPORTANT DATES
-Submission Deadline: April 25th, 2012
-Notification of acceptance: June 5th, 2012
-Camera-Ready Submission: July 6th, 2012
-Registration: July 6th, 2012
-INCoS Conference and Workshops: September 19 - 21, 2012

9) COMMITTEES
Honorary Chairs
Nicolae Tapus, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Makoto Takizawa, Seikei University, Japan

General Co-Chairs
Valentin Cristea, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Fatos Xhafa, Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan

Programme Co-Chairs
Florin Pop, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Xiaofeng Chen, Xidian University, China
Ajith Abraham, MIR Labs, USA

International Advisory Committee
Mario Köppen, Kyushu Institute of Technology (KIT), Japan (Co-Chair)
Masato Tsuru, Kyushu Institute of Technology (KIT), Japan (Co-Chair)
Janusz Kacpryzk, Polish Academy of Science, Poland
Santi Caballé, Open University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
Kaori Yoshida, Kyushu Institute of Technology (KIT), Japan
Albert Zomaya, University of Sydney, Australia

Workshop Co-Chairs
Costin Raiciu, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Stavros Demetriadis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece

Posters Chair
Masato Tsuru, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan (Track chair)

Special Issues Chair
Farookh Hussain, Curtin University, Australia

Publication and Proceedings Chairs
Ajith Abraham, MIR Labs, USA
Andrei Mogos, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania

International Liaison Chair
Santi Caballé, Open University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
Kaori Yoshida, Kyushu Institute of Technology (KIT), Japan

Award Chairs
Thanasis Daradoumis, Open University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
Adina-Magda Florea, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania

Local Organizing Committee
Catalin Leordeanu, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Eliana Tirsa, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Eleana Apostol, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Mihai Dascalu, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania

Web Administrators
Evjola Spaho, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan
Elis Kulla, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan

Steering Committee
Fatos Xhafa, Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain (Chair)
Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, (FIT), Japan
Valentin Cristea, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania

TRACKS CHAIRS

- CLOUD COMPUTING: SERVICES, STORAGE, SECURITY and PRIVACY
Jin Li, Guangzhou University, China (Track Co-Chair)
Qiang Tang, University of Twente, the Netherlands, (Track Co-Chair)

- DATA MINING, MACHINE LEARNING AND COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Pavel Krömer, VSB Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
(Track Co-Chair)
Václav Snásel, VSB-TU Ostrava, Czech Republic (Track Co-Chair)

- FUZZY SYSTEMS AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
Eulalia Szmidt, Systems Research Institute, Polish Academy of
Sciences, Poland (Track Chair)

- GRID AND P2P DISTRIBUTED INFRASTRUCTURE FOR INTELLIGENT NETWORKING
AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Richard Hill, University of Derby, UK (Track Chair)
Mugurel Andreica, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania

- INTELLIGENT COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS FOR WORK AND LEARNING, VIRTUAL
ORGANIZATION AND CAMPUSES
Chih-Chun Chen, French National Centre for Scientific Research, France
(Track Co-Chair)
Viorel Negru, West University of Timisoara, Romania (Track Co-Chair)

- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FOR INTELLIGENT NETWORKING AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Robert Clarisó, Open University of Catalonia, Spain(Track Co-Chair)
Santi Caballé, Open University of Catalonia, Spain (Track Co-Chair)

- METHODOLOGY, ANALYSIS, & SUSTAINABILITY OF INTELLIGENT NETWORKING
AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Murat Cakir, METU Informatics Institute, Turkey (Track Co-Chair)
Thanasis Daradoumis, University of the Aegean, Greece (Track Co-Chair)

- NATURE'S INSPIRED MULTI-AGENT COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Crina Grosan, Techinical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Track Co-Chair)
Hisayuki Sasaoka, Asahikawa National College of Technology, Japan
(Track Co-Chair)

- NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION AT SCHOOL (Special track)
Tharrenos Bratitsis, University of Western Macedonia, Greece (Track Co-Chair)
Costin Boiangiu, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania (Track Co-Chair)

- NEXT GENERATION NETWORK PROTOCOLS AND COMPONENTS
Dirceu Cavendish, UCLA, USA (Track Co-Chair)
Emil Cebuc,Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Track Co-Chair)

- SECURITY, ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT AND AUTONOMIC COMPUTING FOR
INTELLIGENT NETWORKING AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Joonsang Baek, KUSTAR, UAE (Track Co-Chair)
Xinyi Huang, Fujian Normal University, China (Track Co-Chair)

- SEMANTICS AND ONTOLOGIES FOR NETWORKING AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Santi Caballé, Open University of Catalonia, Spain (Track Co-Chair)
Jordi Conesa, Open University of Catalonia, Spain (Track Co-Chair)

- WIRELESS AND SENSOR SYSTEMS FOR INTELLIGENT NETWORKING AND
COLLABORATIVE SYSTEMS
Razvan Rughinis, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania (Track Co-Chair)
Hiroyoshi Miwa, Kwansei University, Japan (Track Co-Chair)

- POSTER PAPERS TRACK
Masato Tsuru, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan (Track Chair)

- Committee Members: for full committee list please refer to
http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/~incos2012/committees.html