Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Literature on students who do not come for tutoring

Laurie Hazard <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 May 2012 14:58:01 -0400

text/plain

I didn't change my last name (not after I took a a Women Studies class my first-year!!!).  So, yes it was the same.  I got divorced (not my idea), so good thing I didn't!!!  :-).  The title is exactly as posted.  Check out my text, you can order an exam copy from Pearson: some good stuff related to the post in there, too!

http://lauriehazard.com/author.html