Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Multiple Posts
From: Vincent P Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 May 2012 16:14:52 -0400

Does anyone know why, whenever I post to this listserv, the post shows
up twice or even three times, especially in the archives or on Jack
Siler's website birdingonthe.net? This is very annoying not only to
me, but to others. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Vince

Vincent P. Lucas
Naples, FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leppyone/