Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: New Collier County Exotic?
From: Vincent P Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 May 2012 13:17:18 -0400

I was sent a photo of an exotic weaver photographed here in Collier
County. I wasn't sure which one it was so I asked Larry Manfredi. He
said it was a Village Weaver, (Ploceus cucullatus), undoubtedly an
escape from the pet trade. Still, it may be a first for Collier
County. . . . Go here for  the photo. All rights reserved by the
original photographer.

http://tinypic.com/r/2nicxo5/6

Vince

Vincent P. Lucas