****INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL******
Date: June 26, 2012
To: Graduate Students planning for Summer 2012 Graduation
cc: Graduate Coordinators; Graduate Administrative Staff
RE: Only 9 days left until Midpoint of Term Thursday, July 5, 2012
Just a reminder... if you plan on graduating this term, you have 9 days left until the Midpoint of the Term to meet multiple published deadlines.
NO EXCEPTIONS to Graduate School published deadlines!
You must notify your academic unit of changes BEFORE Thursday, July 5, 2012 (Midpoint).
Please review the checklist for students who are planning on graduating at the end of the term:
(1) All changes to your degree program-including degree title, college, major, and, if applicable, minor and or concentration--must be entered into GIMS by your academic unit no later than 5:00 p.m., Thursday, July 5, 2012.
(2) All changes to your supervisory committee (including a change from thesis to non-thesis option) must be entered into GIMS by your academic unit no later than 5:00 p.m., Thursday, July 5, 2012.
(3) Final Graduation Application Deadline is Thursday, July 5, 2012. There are no late degree applications for the Summer term.
(4) Credit Transfer Deadline: The Graduate School must receive all requests for transfer credit from academic units by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 5, 2012.
(5) Submission of Concurrent and Nontraditional Doctoral/Master's Degree Program: You must submit a complete packet of materials for participation in a concurrent and or nontraditional doctoral/master's degree programs, including up-to-date programs of study no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 5, 2012.
(6) Grade Resolution Deadline: Review your transcript NOW for pending or punitive grades. Problem grades, such as I (Incomplete) or NG (No Grade Reported), must appear on your transcript with a grade assignment by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 30, 2012. Change of Grade forms "in process" will not satisfy this deadline.
(7) Grade Point Average Requirements: Students are required to have an overall, major, and minor (if applicable) truncated grade point average of 3.00 to graduate.
(8) Additional Resources:
Please review these websites for more detailed information. If selecting the link results in an error message, copy then paste the text into the URL address of your web browser to open the site.
Deadlines and Critical Dates:
Thesis and Dissertation Deadlines:
Supervisory Committee Attendance Requirements:
Degree Award Requirements:
Graduate School Graduation Checklist
UF Graduate Students Records
Gainesville FL 32611
Telephone: (352) 392-4643
Fax: (352) 846-2756