Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Constructing an agency matrix from node level data
From: Dmitry Zinoviev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:56:02 -0400

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Sanjay Nayar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Import the data as two-mode agent (director) x resource (firm) into ORA, and
> then fold the network into agent x agent single-mode.

As far as I understand, the two-mode matrix is exactly what he needs,
not what he has.

Richard, I can easily see how to do this in C++ (in fact, I even have
a piece of code just in front of me), but can't think of any other
tools. If this is a one-time conversion, send me your data, I will
convert it.

--
Dmitry Zinoviev
Associate Professor in Mathematics and Computer Science