Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  August 2012

SOCNET August 2012

Re: CFP for IEEE Cyber, Physical and Social Computing (CPSCom 2012) - deadline extended until August 6

Alvin Chin <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:25:56 +0800

text/plain

Hi all,

A kind reminder of the CFP for CPSCom 2012 coming up in 3 days which
is due August 6.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Alvin