Lark Sparrow, Columbia Co.

Jerry Krummrich <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:15:41 -0400

text/plain

We took a walk around a peanut field bordered by a brushy/weedy perimeter
about 15 feet wide and then open oak in a sandhill community.  There were
many bluebirds feeding in the peanuts on weedy clumps and flying up into
oaks.  Among them was one adult Lark Sparrow.  This is a Columbia County
record as far as I am aware.  Glory.  Just when you think all it is going to
do is rain- you see a good bird.  Thank the Lord.

Jerry Krummrich

Columbia City, Columbia County