Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CAMPKESEM-L Home

CAMPKESEM-L  September 2012

CAMPKESEM-L September 2012

Camp Kesem Info Session

"Greene,Victoria H" <[log in to unmask]>

Greene,Victoria H

Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:59:18 -0400

text/plain

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that we will be having an informational meeting this
Wednesday, September 26, at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held in Little
Hall room 125. Feel free to bring your friends and any questions you may
have.  We will also be tabling this Monday and Tuesday from 10-2 at the
Reitz so feel free to stop by!

Hope to see you all Wednesday!