Little Healthy Gators

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:02:22 -0400

Hello everyone,
We are very excited to start off Little Healthy Gators for the fall
semester. Just a reminder that we are having a Little Healthy Gators
meeting tomorrow, Tuesday September 11th, at Library West room 220 at
7:00 pm. In order to participate in Little Healthy Gators, we need all
volunteers to fill out one of the attached volunteer background forms.
Please bring your completed forms to the meeting tomorrow. All
activities will be held on Tuesdays at Myra Terwilliger Elementary
School, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm. To sign up for specific dates, please
include your name and phone number in the following google document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak6BOlKNNh9ydHNKa3N0NXAyZ3QwVnNONkNoRUxmUUE

Please also indicate if you will be able to drive for the activity.
For carpooling, you must be able to meet at the Reitz by 2:40. If you
are interested in being part of the Little Healthy Gators Committee,
which entails helping prepare games and activities for the lessons,
please sign up on the following google document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak6BOlKNNh9ydGhPOG1TekwxdjdDVHRBaHJwTWFhUkE

Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] with any questions. Hope
to see you all at the meeting.
Sincerely,
Victoria Nordman
Little Healthy Gators Chair