Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Cell Phones in the Imaging Services Workplace
From: Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:02:59 -0700

We have restrictions on camera usage in our workplace too, yet we are all issued blackberries. Our expense receipts may be photographed for submission to our credit card tracking system. A bit of a disconnect. And yes we can bring our iPhones, iPads, smart/dumb phones into our workplace.  Rock on!Sharon PS Friday night...laundry & vacuuming. Oh joy do I ever know how to party!
Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."