Re: SNA meets NLP

Marc Idelson (尹丹森) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:10:37 +0800

text/plain

Monica Lee of University of Chicago has done some impressive semantic
network analysis of, among others, Habermas' Theory of Communicative
Action and fleshed out, chapter by chapter, his developing argument .

I'm not sure anything is published . She presented two aspects of her
work at ASA 2012 sessions .
--

Marc Idelson (尹丹森)