LISTSERV Archives

ANDROID-L Home

ANDROID-L  December 2012

ANDROID-L December 2012

Re: Eclipse and alternatives

Mauricio Tavares <[log in to unmask]>

UF Android Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:25:46 -0500

text/plain

On 12/14/12 12:33 PM, Dan Trevino wrote:
> I just downloaded the latest IntelliJ Idea Community IDE, and I'm
> curious why people are still using Eclipse?  It seems so much snappier
> and user friendly.

	Inertia/Lazyness? Not having heard of if (I am on this boat)? Having
other projects/platforms setup  (does it play nicely with, say,
blackberry sdk?) on Eclipse already? Support/Knowledge base? Boss said
so? These are the first answers that come to my mind.