LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2013

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2013

Announcements

Emma Falcone <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Oct 2013 01:47:07 -0400

text/plain

Hello, a quick message from your president:

We are aiming to have a meeting Tuesday Oct 15th at 7pm at the same place as last time so keep that in mind. We'll be discussing out of state travel meets (coming up fast!), volunteering, track, and beyond.

Thank you all for cooperating with the FSU carpooling doc located on the infamous FRC facebook page. If you haven't done so already, don't forget to add yourself to a vehicle and include your phone number. We would not want to leave anyone behind (but there is a slight chance you will if we can't get a hold of you).

The FSU Roster is completed, but please contact me (Emma) if for some reason you cannot make the meet. Do not wait till the last day to tell me because we will probably end up waiting for you in the parking lot. My # is 407 733 8284.

One more thing, as Michael mentioned, we need your T-shirt money so we can have enough to order them. I promise they'll be here soon. They are $10.

Also, the last day for points for the FSU meet is this Thursday. Keep coming out to practice, it will benefit you in more ways than one!

Thanks for reading, have a great Wednesday.