]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2013

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2013

Reminder: sign up for intramural track meet by 8am 10/29 (tomorrow morning)

"Keppel,Morgan E" <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:52:58 -0400

text/plain

Hello Track stars,

Remember in order to participate in the recsports intramural track meet
this wednesday, October 30th at 7pm, please sign up. Below is the link.
Any questions feel free to text/call me at 813-508-4072.

https://rsconnect.recsports.ufl.edu/Login.aspx?soi=IM

Also, Remember to wear your jersey on Wednesday and we shall take some
pictures and have lots of fun!

Go FRC!!

~Coach Morgan