]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2013

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2013

Florida Running Club General Body Meeting

"Lugo,Nicolas O" <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:56:48 -0500

text/plain

Hello Florida Running Club Members:

We will be having a general body meeting on Tuesday, November 12th at
7:00 P.M. in the Murphree Commons Conference Room. We will be talking
about our upcoming track season, cross training, road races, and our
cross-country banquet.

Let us know if you can attend by joining our Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/364275263718415/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Sincerely,

Nicolas Lugo
Florida Running Club Secretary