]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2013

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2013

FRC Banquet - Mark your calendars for Dec. 5th at 7pm!!

"Keppel,Morgan E" <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:53:40 -0500

text/plain

Dear FRC members,

Come join your fellow running buddies in a formal gathering to
celebrate RUNNING and all our accomplishments this Fall semester. Please
dress to impress...so NO running shorts! Women wear that cute dress and
heels and Men wear some pants for once and tie/bow tie!

Date: Thursday, December 5, 2013
Time7:00pm
Where: University of Florida Fisher school of Accounting in a class
room on the second floor (rm # TBD)

Please RSVP YES OR NO on facebook...No maybes Please! Michael and I are
making custom awards for every person that attends, thus we need to know
for sure if you are attending! Note: if you are too cool for facebook,
please email me at [log in to unmask] to let me know you are
attending.

https://www.facebook.com/events/555717934503127/

Please sign up on the following google doc to bring something to the
banquet. It's a potluck!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lv2U9fbDmEaJHZKlSSIXypb9nPpLDQ4jd7irD-BXCfE/edit?usp=sharing

Hope you all are having a fabulous week! Go FRC!

~Coach Morgan

To be removed from this list-serv, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the line "UNSUBSCRIBE floridarunningclub-L" using the email address you are subscribed to the list-serv with.