LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2013

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2013

FRC banquet - Pictures for slide show

"Keppel,Morgan E" <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:34:27 -0500

text/plain

Hey everyone!!

For the banquet I am making a slide show. If you have any pictures from
our races or running adventures that you would like in the slide show,
please send me the pictures by this Friday, November 22. I will be
making the slide show this weekend.

Also, if you are a senior or a grad student that will be graduating
either this fall semester or spring semester, please send me a younger
picture of yourself. I would like to make a special slide or two for
each graduating student.

If you have any suggestions for the slide show like music or whatever,
feel free to email me with them. Please email all suggestions and
pictures to

Thanks,
Coach Morgan

To be removed from this list-serv, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the line "UNSUBSCRIBE floridarunningclub-L" using the email address you are subscribed to the list-serv with.