]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

September 13: Deadline to Volunteer for Gradutae School Information Day (September 25)

Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:10:55 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   September 10, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Graduate School

RE:     September 13: Deadline to Volunteer for Gradutae School Information Day (September 25)

The UF Graduate School is seeking 14 volunteers to help out with Graduate School Information Day on September 25, 2013, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom.

Volunteers will help set up the location and sign in students for the main event and breakout sessions, along with other tasks to keep the event running smoothly.

To date, over 1,000 junior and senior undergraduates, and graduate students, have registered to attend this event, so we're bound to need all the help we can get!

If you are willing to volunteer, please do so by 8 a.m. this Friday, September 13, 2013, by clicking on this online link:

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_efBHd6HrS7fzmZf

We will put in lunch orders for our volunteers after we get a final count at deadline time.

Thanks for any helping hands you can provide!