]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

Student Support: 12/6/13 - UF PhDMoms Holiday Potluck

Tue, 3 Dec 2013 19:11:12 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  December 3, 2013

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  UF PhDMoms

RE:    Student Support: 12/6/13 - UF PhDMoms Holiday Potluck

Please mark your calendar for this Friday's faculty panel on parenting and academia followed by our holiday potluck! Please join us, children and families are welcome, for both the forum and the potluck or if you can't make the forum come later for the potluck! There will be food and fun activities and crafts for the kiddos!

The Facebook event page is: https://www.facebook.com/events/540751692681914/

PhDMoms is covering the main dish, to sign up for sides and such visit:

http://www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=KBXX8436&v=f83b4dc56a

Thank you, email me for any questions ([log in to unmask]), looking forward to seeing everyone at our last shindig of the year! We'll be saying congrats and adieu to some of our most amazing founding e-board members and recognizing graduates.  If you know anyone that has defended or graduated in the last year please let us know asap!!!! Also please share with anyone you think would benefit from this Friday!

Happy Holidays!