]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

Today: Volunteers Needed For Multilingual "Go Gators!" Video

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:32:12 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   February 8, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate and Family Housing and University Athletic Association

RE:     Today: Volunteers Needed For Multilingual "Go Gators!" Video

The University Athletic Department at the University of Florida and Graduate and Family Housing are working together on a great project.

We are working on creating video where international students are recorded saying "GO GATORS" in their native languages. The video will be used during home game for the Gators. It is a great opportunity for you to represent your country and to show your love for the Gators.

We will be recording students between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. today, Friday, February 8, 2013, in the Corry Village Community Center.

Our goal is to have as many nationalities as possible and everyone is welcome (spouses and children too).

Participating is easy:

Come to the Corry Village Community Center between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. today.

We encourage participants to wear Gators colors or colors that represent their countries.

If you have any question, please e-mail Thomas Germain at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you there!