]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

March 18, 5 p.m.: "Half the Sky" Viewing and Discussion - UF Graduate and Family Housing Event

Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:17:28 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  March 14, 2013

To:    All UF Graduate Students

Cc:    All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:  UF Graduate Student Council

RE:    March 18, 5 p.m.: "Half the Sky" Viewing and Discussion - UF Graduate and Family Housing Event

UF Graduate and Family Housing would like to invite you to a great program on Monday, March 18, 2013, 5 p.m. at the Corry Village Community Center. For Women's History Month at UF, we will be watching 40-minute segment of the documentary "Half the Sky," followed by a facilitated discussion, to share reflections and inspirations on how we can each do our part against our generation's most pervasive human rights violation (gender-based violence) both in the United States and in the developing world.

This event is open to students, staff, faculty and any interested members in the Gainesville community.

Light snacks and refreshments will be served.

If you have any questions, regarding this event, please email Qianhui Zhang at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you Monday night!!!