]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

March 21 and 28, 4:10 p.m.: TeX and LaTeX Seminar for Graduate Students

Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:11:43 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   March 14, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   All UF Graduate Students

RE:     March 21 and 28, 4:10 p.m.: TeX and LaTeX Seminar for Graduate Students

TeX and LaTeX are important document creation tools which are useful for almost any graduate student.

They are particularly important for writing research papers and dissertations.

The Graduate Mathematics Association and the NSF-funded UF I-Cubed Program are holding a two-part LaTeX seminar.

The sessions will cover everything from installation and creating a basic document to advanced topics such as creating bibliographies, presentations, and illustrations.

The first part is on Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:10 p.m. to 6 p.m. in L007 Turlington Hall. The second part is on Thursday, March 28, 2013, 4:10 p.m. to 6 p.m. in L007 Turlington Hall.

Pizza and beverages will be provided.

So that we can purchase the right amount of food, you must RSVP by sending an email to [log in to unmask], including the following information: your name, your department, your preferred contact e-mail, and whether or not you'll be coming to both sessions.

Feel free to contact [log in to unmask] with any questions.