]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

Tonight: 6:30 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council Meeting/Banquet Invitation

Fung,Whitney

Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:39:20 +0000

text/plain

REMINDER

Date:   April 15, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council

RE:     Tonight: 6:30 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council Meeting/Banquet Invitation

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) cordially invites all graduate students to our April General Body Meeting/Banquet.

We welcome any graduate student to come to the meeting/award ceremony, and refreshments will be provided for the first 150 people.

The April 2013 GSC Meeting will NOT be on the third Thursday of the month, rather, attendance will be taken at this meeting held on April 15 instead, as discussed at the March meeting.

When: Tonight, 6:30 p.m., Monday, April 15, 2013

Where: Reitz Union Grand Ballroom

Hope to see you there!