Date: June 11, 2013
To: All UF Graduate Students
From: UF Graduate Student Council
RE: UF GSC Travel Grants Update
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) has two updates on travel grants to announce: (1) the latest deadlines for grant applications, and (2) a call for volunteers to serve as grant applicant reviewers.
June 30, 2013 is the deadline for grant applications for:
(1) Domestic travel from August 15, 2013 through September 14, 2013.
(2) International travel from October 1, 2013 through November 30, 2013.
You can apply online via the GSC Grants website, on its Grants webpage:
PLEASE remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which are posted online here: http://gsc.sg.ufl.edu.
(2) NO purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed and awards are made on a competitive basis.
If you have questions about the application process, please e-mail [log in to unmask]
Also, GSC is looking for volunteers to review grant applications. If you were interested in lending a hand, please e-mail [log in to unmask]