]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

Time-Sensitive: UF BabyGator Student/Parent Childcare Needs Survey

Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:19:56 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   June 13, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF PhD Moms

RE:     Time-Sensitive: UF BabyGator Student/Parent Childcare Needs Survey

UF PhD Moms is asking current or incoming graduate students at UF who are parents, thinking of becoming parents, expecting a child or serving as a caregiver to one to respond to a two-minute online survey by which UF BabyGator will gauge your potential childcare needs while at UF, to discern what options should be made available.

To participate, please click on this link:

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cNqRNe43VEdPRdz

Please respond by tomorrow -- Saturday at the latest.

This is the first in a series of upcoming surveys (all less than five minutes long) endorsed or created by UF PhD Moms that could make a significant impact on our efforts to increase outreach and awareness of student/parent needs. Your participation is needed and appreciated.

For more information and resources for student parents and student families who have or are expecting children, or to sign up for our listserv, please e-mail [log in to unmask] or go online to:

UF PhD Moms: https://ufl.collegiatelink.net/organization/phdmoms

UF Student-Parents: https://www.facebook.com/pages/UF-Student-Parents/409622549120449

Thank you for your time! Go Gators!