]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2013

GRADSTUDENT-L 2013

UF Student Government Campus Bike-Sharing Program Survey

Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:28:48 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   July 10, 2013

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Student Government

RE:     UF Student Government Campus Bike-Sharing Program Survey

UF Student Government is looking to start a campus wide bike-sharing program. We are collecting bike-usage data and feedback from students to make sure it will be efficiently and effectively executed. We would love a substantial graduate presence in our polls, as you represent a large portion of our university's population. We are hoping you can give the five brief minutes the questionnaire takes to let us know how you would like to see the system work. Please click on this link to take the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oiXADnNSoXqiGm90aFZ_nKBu86BjKY1eBMVAYYBOAwE/viewform

Thank you,

Andrew Giacini
SG Chief of Staff for Student Body President
UF Student Government