****INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL******
TO: Graduate Students
cc: Graduate Administrative Staff; Graduate Coordinators
RE: Only 10 days left to apply to graduate Spring 2013!
The deadline to apply to graduate for Spring 2013 is Friday, February 1, 2013.
Just a reminder. if you are planning on graduating this term, you have 10 days left to apply to graduate in ISIS. The Graduate School will not be extending this upcoming deadline for online degree applications.
For your convenience, we have developed a checklist for students who are planning on graduating at the end of the term: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/graduation-checklist.pdf
Here are some important dates and items to remember for your last term:
(1)The deadline to submit a Graduation Application on ISIS is Friday, February 1, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
(2) All changes to your degree program-including degree title, college, major, and (if applicable) minor and concentration--must be entered into GIMS by your academic unit no later than the Midpoint deadline of Tuesday, February 26, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
(3) All changes to your supervisory committee (including a change from thesis to non-thesis option) must be entered into GIMS by your academic unit no later than the Midpoint deadline of Tuesday, February 26, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
(4) Credit Transfer Deadline: The Graduate School must receive all requests for transfer credit from academic units by the Midpoint deadline of Tuesday, February 26, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
(5) Submission of Concurrent and Nontraditional Doctoral/Master's Degree Program: You must submit a complete packet of materials for participation in a concurrent and or nontraditional doctoral/master's degree programs, including up-to-date programs of study no later than the Midpoint deadline of Tuesday, February 26, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
(6) Grade Resolution Deadline: Review your transcript for pending or punitive grades. Problem grades, such as I (Incomplete) or NG (No Grade Reported), must be resolved on your transcript by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 15, 2013. Change of Grade forms that are "in process" will not satisfy this deadline!
(7) Grade Point Average Requirements: Students are required to have a 3.00 overall grade point average, a 3.00 major grade point average, and (if applicable) a 3.00 minor grade point average in order to graduate.
(8) Additional Resources:
Please review these websites for more detailed information. If selecting the link results in an error message, please copy then paste the text into the URL address of your web browser to open the site.
Deadlines and Critical Dates:
Thesis and Dissertation Deadlines:
Supervisory Committee Attendance Requirements:
Degree Award Requirements:
UF Graduate School Records
University of Florida
POB 115500 (Grinter Hall)
Gainesville FL 32611-5500
Telephone 352 392 4643
Fax 352 846 2756