Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: InfoPath 2010 anyone?
From: "Johnson Jr., Earl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:18:15 +0000

Good evening Listserv,

I tried this once before some time ago, and thought I'd try it again.  Is anyone using Microsoft's InfoPath 2010 application in conjunction with either Outlook 2010 or SharePoint 2010?  If so would you please contact me off-list, as I have a number of question to ask about your experiences.

Thanks.
Earl

Pipeline Records and Information Management Excellence... Get PRIMEd!
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Colonial Pipeline Company [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Colonial logo]
1185 Sanctuary Parkway, Ste. 100
Alpharetta, GA  30009
Internet: www.colpipe.com<http://www.colpipe.com/>  |  Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Office: 678-762-2586  |  Mobile: 404-402-4420  |  Fax: 678-762-2315