Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Controlled Documents
From: "<Jason> <Bourg>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:50:47 -0500

Hi Madeleine,

Regarding your controlled documents question, (in my current role) they are
referred to as Management System (MS) controlled documents.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jason Bourg, MLIS
RIM Administrator - Business Functions
BHP Billiton Petroleum
(statements made are mine alone...)

From: Madeleine Manoukian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Subject: Controlled Documents
To: [log in to unmask]

Good day everyone,

We have implemented an electronic records management system and have
created a bucket for users to self file &#39;Controlled Documents&amp;#39; such
as policies, procedures, processes, guides etc. basically our knowledge type
version controlled documents.

I am looking for a better name for the folder than just &#39;controlled
Documents&#39;.  I would appreciate any advice you could give me.

Madeleine Manoukian