Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Controlled Documents
From: Pilar McAdam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:52:22 +0000

At my former organization, a US Government contractor, such documents were collectively referred to as "command media".

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Los Angeles, CA

Circular 230 Notice: In accordance with Treasury Regulations we notify you that any tax advice given herein (or in any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or in any attachments).

Attention: This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.