Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: Bringing the North East’s engineering heritage back home | Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums Blog
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:51:46 -0500

Bringing the North East’s engineering heritage back home | Tyne & Wear
Archives & Museums Blog
It was extremely satisfying to complete the project but no sooner had it
finished than we received a major new donation of material for one of the
firms, William Doxford & Sons Ltd. During the ‘We Mak’em’ project my
colleague, Colin Boyd, catalogued a large quantity of Doxfords ships plans
but we uncovered very few plans of the internationally acclaimed opposed
piston diesel engines built by the firm. This was a real gap in the

See if people are clicking on this link:
Try the sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va