Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLMNH-ASPIDOLIST-L Home

FLMNH-ASPIDOLIST-L  February 2013

FLMNH-ASPIDOLIST-L February 2013

Re: FW: Author name for Psolidae

Julio Adrián Arriaga Ochoa <[log in to unmask]>

flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:50:44 -0600

text/plain

Hello Mark and Claude,

I agree with you about the contribution made to the author of the
Family Psolidae, it's very important. I also think that the paper of
Claude will help us a lot.

Thanks and congratulations for this paper, Claude.

Best wishes,

Julio.

--
M. en C. Julio Adrián Arriaga Ochoa
Laboratorio de Sistemática y Ecología de Equinodermos