]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  February 2013

SOCNET February 2013

Re: SOCNET Digest - 19 Feb 2013 to 20 Feb 2013 (#2013-45)

Tugsjargal Chuluun <[log in to unmask]>

Tugsjargal Chuluun <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:57:54 +0000

text/plain

Dear Mason and Prosperina,

Thank you very much for the suggestions you provided regarding guide on valued data.

Best,
Tuugi