Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Missing network data
From: Kathleen Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Feb 2013 08:27:40 -0500

See these papers:

Stephen Borgatti, Kathleen M. Carley and David Krackhardt, 2006,
“Robustness of Centrality Measures under Conditions of Imperfect Data,”
Social Networks, 28.2:124-136. DOI: 10.1016/j.socnet.2005.05.001

Terrill L. Frantz and Kathleen M. Carley, 2010, “Toward A Confidence
Estimate For The Most-Central-Actor Finding,” Sage Publications/RM
division Best Student Paper Proceedings of the Academy of Management
Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, USA.

Terrill L. Frantz, Marcelo Cataldo and Kathleen M. Carley, 2009,
“Robustness of centrality measures under uncertainty: Examining the role
of network topology,” Computational and Mathematical Organization
Theory, 15.4:303-328. DOI: 10.1007/s10588-009-9063-5