Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: concept of a network backbone in social networks: lit / discuss?
From: Jeff Hemsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:48:19 -0800

Thank you folks. I have some good refs and plenty to think about.

Sam: yes, I was thinking long-term interaction was important too.

David: Core / periphery makes sense as an alternate way to think about
it. Thanks.

Charles: When I didn't see "backbone" in the index of your book I sent
this mail out. I've read other SNA books in detail, but have as yet
only skimmed some of the sections of yours. This is a good excuse to
allocate some time. Any hints at where to look first?

Thank again everyone!

--
Jeff Hemsley
Doctoral Candidate