]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Home

FLORIDABIRDS-L  April 2013, Week 4

FLORIDABIRDS-L April 2013, Week 4

Hal Scott Preserve - Orange County 4-26-13

Danny Bales <[log in to unmask]>

Danny Bales <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:46:48 -0400

text/plain

At Hal Scott Preserve in Orange County we have our first nesting Red-cockaded Woodpeckers of the season. Pitcher plants in bloom, and Pine Warblers, Bachman's Sparrows, Bluebirds, and Brown-headed Nuthatches very active. Common Nighthawks have returned to nest. www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/8681116365 Danny BalesTitusville, Fla.www.flickr.com/photos/mudhenBrevard