]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  September 2013

SOCNET September 2013

[Visitors-speakers] Santa Fe Institute Omidyar Postdoctoral Fellowship (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Sep 2013 14:02:51 -0400

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                       Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8