Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Naming non controlled document
From: Madeleine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Sep 2013 03:19:09 -0700

Good day everyone,

At my. Company we have what we call "Controlled" documents which we apply unique ID numbers to ie, Procedures, Policies etc. They go through approvals, versioning etc. We also have other documents which also get approved, ie, reports, studies etc which are not "controlled" I am looking for suggestions please for a name other than "uncontrolled" for those.

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Best Regards,

Madeleine Manoukian

Sent from my iPad