Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Shredded documents raise suspicions in Frankfort - Bowling Green Daily News: State News
From: Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:59:07 +0000

In reading the article, one thing was extremely clear - the employee who resigned took with him a key to open a multitude of doors.  Why wasn't that key immediately deactivated?  Just thinking!

You remove one path and there may NOT have been any suspicious shredding.

Of course, this comment is from me alone and not from any other group or company.

Have a super Wednesday, y'all!

Alice

Alice B. Young, CRM
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
407-825-2060 voice
407-825-2526 fax
"God answers our prayers in His time ... not ours."