Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: CIP credits for ARMA 2013
From: Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:26:02 -0600

Hi all,

I have reviewed the various offerings at ARMA 2013 for CEUs for the
Certified Information Professional (CIP) certification and you will
probably not be surprised to note that we concur with the ICRM's evaluation
of credits (available at http://arma.org/Conference/2013/CRMPrep.aspx):

- ARMA 2013 Conference: 14.0 CIP credits
- ARMA 2013 Precon - RIM Fundamentals: 15.0 CIP credits
- ARMA 2013 1-day precons: 7.5 CIP credits
- ARMA 2013 0.5-day precons: 4.0 CIP credits

I look forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas next month!

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP
Director, Research & Development