Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Expense Reporting Tool
From: "Callen, Jeanne M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:38:46 +0000

Does anyone use a cloud-based Expense Reporting tool - like Concur?  Wondering about retention requirements for cloud-based expense reports, receipts, etc.  Currently we retain our paper Expense files for 5 years.  Seems the team investigating the software didn't think about what happens to the stored data (or to include me).

Feel free to reply off the list.

Thank you,
Jeanne

Jeanne M. Callen
Records Management Leader | J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.(r)
3003 Breezewood Lane | PO Box 368 | Neenah, WI 54957-0368
*: 920.722.2848 Ext. 2849| *: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |*: jjkeller.com

This electronic communication may contain confidential information. If you, the reader of this electronic communication, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this electronic communication in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the original version of this electronic communication, any of its contents (including attachments), and any copies of the foregoing from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.