Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electronic media
From: "McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:01:36 +0000

What interesting and important emails! 8)

Seriously, trust me when I say that, in Boulder County Colorado, you are not going to find many documents or emails that don't use the word "sustainability" somewhere along the line, although I think "collaboration" is a close second.

David R. McLallen, ECMp
Boulder County Records Manager
303-413-7788

Please promote sustainability - only print emails when necessary!