Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Career Opportunity - Senior Records Analyst in WI
From: Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:02:45 -0000

I am reaching out to inform you of an exciting career opportunity in Southwestern, WI in case you know of someone in your professional RIM network that might be interested. We are recruiting for a client company that is hiring a Sr. Records Analyst.  Relocation assistance is available for the right person. This is a permanent and full time position with strong benefits.  If you know someone please reply to this email or contact me at 262-361-4912.  Qualified candidates must have an Associate's degree or higher education, at least three years' experience in records and information management, and preferably supervisory RIM experience.

Details about the opportunity will be shared in confidence with interested professionals.
Vision Search Partners is a highly specialized recruiting Firm with a niche in Records Management, Information Governance, Privacy, Security, Electronic Content, Digital Asset Management, eDiscovery and related positions.

Beth Hynes, CRM
Managing Partner
VISION SEARCH PARTNERS, LLC
810 Cardinal Lane, Suite 220
Hartland, WI  53029
Tel 262.361.4912
Fax 262.361.4914
Email [log in to unmask]
Website www.mrivision.com
Join me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bethhynes

MRINetwork®
EXPERTS IN GLOBAL SEARCH AND CONTRACT STAFFING

(The following links were included with this email:)
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.mrivision.com/