Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: See the AIIM Roadshow if You're Near Chicago
From: Richard Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:53:01 -0400

On Thursday, October 3rd, AIIM is bringing their "Information Governance
in a Social & Mobile World Seminar" to the Doubletree by Hilton in
Arlington Heights, IL. Doculabs is participating. Stop by our table if you're
there. I'll be there and would be happy to talk about information
governance or anything else you have in mind. I'm at
[log in to unmask], 312-953-9983.

Here's AIIM's description of the event:

AIIM President, John Mancini, subject-matter-experts, and your peers will
come together to learn how to:

• Automate core records management processes

• Reduce litigation costs, risks, and storage costs by responsibly getting rid
of everything that has no business value

• Tap into the advantages of social systems without increasing business
risk

There's no charge to attend the seminar, you don't need to be a member,
and you'll join local organizations like Abbott Laboratories, Allstate,
American Hotel Register, Argonne National Laboratory, Blue Cross Blue
Shield, Chicago Housing Authority, City of Chicago, DePaul University, GE,
Grainger, Harley-Davidson, Northwestern Mutual, VW Credit and many
more.

Check out the program agenda and register (for FREE)
http://www.aiim.org/redirect?url=http://www.aiim.org/Events/Information-
Governance-Seminar/schedule/Chicago-IL-
2013&SOURCE=SEMF13DOCULABS