Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: Historic Mohave County records rescued - but why did they need saving? - Kingman Daily Miner - Kingman, Arizona
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:19:43 -0500

Historic Mohave County records rescued - but why did they need saving? -
Kingman Daily Miner - Kingman, Arizona
It all started with a raiding party, he said.

"Some time in the early '80s, someone, I don't remember who, called the
museum and told us that there were all these county record books just lying
around in a dusty hanger out at the (Kingman) airport," Porter said. "So,
we went out to look."

 http://bit.ly/19L0xaN

Source:
http://www.kingmandailyminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=58099
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/19L0xaN+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas