Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Why Records Managers Make Good Intelligence Analysts
From: "Carol E.B. Choksy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:30:03 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

Here is why I have not written in my blog for the past few weeks.

Why Records Managers Make Good Intelligence Analysts

Some of my readers may know that I am an intelligence analyst without
portfolio. I work with my husband, Jamsheed Choksy, a professor of Iranian
history, to research and analyze the Middle East.

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbit%2Ely%2F1h8k7So&urlhas
h=E9Qr&_t=commentary-share-link&trk=commentary-share-link>
http://bit.ly/1h8k7So

Best wishes,

Carol

Carol E.B. Choksy, PhD IGP CRM PMP

Information Governance Blog

 <http://iradconsulting.com/wordpress/> http://iradconsulting.com/wordpress/

CEO

IRAD Strategic Consulting, Inc.

317-294-8329

Adjunct Lecturer

Department of Information and Library Science

School of Informatics and Computer Science

Indiana University, Bloomington

IRAD-favicon